1. Publication of the Call for Ideas (available on the website): 15 July 2016
2. Registration Opening: 15th July 2016/ 15th September 2016 – on-line only, by completing the Application Form.
3. Selection of candidates: by 30th September 2016
4. Communications to the admitted participants: first week of October 2016
5. Arrival and accommodation of the participants in Ancona: 15th October 2016
6. Training (frontal lessons, workshop, case history and labs) for the creation of the Business Plan: 17th October – 16th December 2016
7. Support in identifying and researching of potential financial partners for the realization of the Business projects
8. Presentation of the final business projects
OPTIONAL PHASE: students from Marche can benefit from an incubation period.